Thursday 12 January 2012

hit the ground running...

Well here we is. I got me a blog. Chichi! Me man! Haha. Anyway...for those who are even slightly interested, je m'appelle alex! I just realised... seeing as probably only my friends will (hopefully) be reading this introducing myself is kinda redundant so fuck that. I will say though that the reason for me doing this is a pretty simple one, I have a bad case of writeritis and since my column got canned my fingers have been pretty itchy to write something, any-fucking-thing. It's a bit sad really...what's even sadder is how much self-promotion I'll be doing to get you and others like you to read my shit...hmmm...I wonder if any culture does read shit. You know, we've got people who believe in reading animal guts to predict the future. I wonder if somewhere out there, there's some local shaman encouraging someone to crap so they can read it. And you think your job is shit. Wow...ADD much?  I will try and post updates as often as I can but seeing as I'm such a lazy bugger I can't promise you much.  As for what I'll be posting, fucking anything goes...anything at all. Word of advice, this is the place I'll be coming to to vent, so if you're a lily-livered prancing prissy prick don't bother your sensitive little soul. Alright time to tone down the aggro. Hahaha! I hope you enjoy the shit I post, please feel free to comment and...yeah, I guess that's it. For now! ***outro music plays***

No comments:

Post a Comment