Thursday 12 January 2012

Sell the vagina!

Seriously has anyone seen beyonce or what's her (fuck) face Rhihana anything that goes past the knee?  And look,  before you start going on about a woman's right to wear whatever the hell she wants to, I'm all for that. I am. What fucking irritates the shit out of me is WHY they do it. It's the tried and true method of selling sex. Sell the vagina! What's even more irritating is the assumption that just because I'm a man, I'm gonna fall for it. Fuck you all! (Of course, the MOST irritating thing of all is just how successful the strategy is.)  And beyonce should just stick to singing upbeat poppy songs because when you go into girl power mode I think to myself "If this(beyonce) is where womens liberation is these days, ladies...you're fucked! You aren't a role model, not you, not rihanna, not...caita, quick, someone give me the name of another pop singer...you're nothing more a money mine for the record executives. They pull all the strings...you just the puppet. It's all bullshit man. And don't even go on about the good ol' days...the music industry has always been cynical. REad up on how the beatles were told to clean up their act if you wanna see what im talking about. So, ladies, the next time you're bellowing the words to a beyonce song about how "us girls ruuuun the world"...that's perfectly fine. Just always know what you're representing is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment