Thursday 12 January 2012

Shit that irritates you!

* people that substitute swear words with other words. For example people who say fudge instead of fuck. Oi you fudging genieass the word isn't important its the INTENT that counts. Dickheads.

*people who are late. Although I've noticed most people have a genuine excuse for being late and im the one who's a bit OCD about punctuality

*people who (and I noticed this is a big one here in Fiji) make a statement without thinking. For example "man that shirt makes you look indian"...ok fuckface, WHAT exactly is wrong with looking indian? The worst kind of racist, an accidental one.

* people who ask me why I'm always reading AND THEN go on to say "Man I never read"...that's why you're an ignorant skidmark.

*people who look weirdly at you whne you talk about world issues and then say "oh that doesnt affect me"....whaaaaat? Of course it affects you dipshit.

*****Feel free to post your own pet peeves in the comment section. Go for it maaaan...open season beeeechessss******

No comments:

Post a Comment